Extraordinary skiing, historic village with shops, galleries and museums, and a wealth of social events with TBSSB and the FSC.
TBSSB = Tampa Bay Snow Skiers & Boarders, an all-volunteer ski, snowboard, and social club based in the Tampa Bay area. We are known for being a very fun group!
FSC = Florida Ski Council is an organization of ski clubs based in Florida. Currently, there are 15 member clubs. The FSC typically organizes 3 ski trips a year, two in North America, and one international trip.
This FSC/TBSSB trip offers so much more than just skiing! Taos, NM, is a world-famous art colony, as well as a cultural and historical mecca. Besides being known for its southwestern art, Taos features many museums, and much shopping, and dining. Combining Native American, Spanish, and Anglo culture, skiing at Taos is like no other. The town is full of diversity and hospitality.
The ski resort is an extension of the town’s cultural vibe, offering unparalleled skiing at all levels. Be sure to sign up for the famous “Ski Better Week” at a discounted, FSC special rate. This exclusive offer includes two and a half hours of lessons in small groups with a dedicated instructor each morning. It is a very worthy investment and you will leave Taos a better skier.
- FSC Welcome Party: Monday night wine tasting and pizza, music and dancing.
- Ski Better Week starts on Sunday – do not miss this!
- Tuesday: Scavenger Hunt, put on by New Belgium Brewing Company.
- Mid-week: Amazing group dinner with fellow skiers.
- Optional trip into the town of Taos to be offered.
- Thursday: FSC Costume-themed party, New Mexico style. Music and dancing.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to begin the registration process.